Chicago Criminal Defense
If you were charged with a crime, it is crucial to hire effective, experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorneys who will aggressively fight for your legal rights, your freedom and your future. Together, with decades of experience, Attorneys Diane Ainsworth and Zedrick Braden are trial lawyers who are intimately familiar with the criminal justice system. They are committed to pursuing the most favorable resolution possible for every client.
Whether you were charged with a felony or a misdemeanor, it is important to understand that an arrest is not a conviction. It is the duty of your attorneys to zealously represent you and advocate on your behalf.
Our Attorneys represent clients charged with a wide array of criminal offenses, including the following examples:
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence – As experienced trial lawyers, our attorneys will zealously represent you and pursue the best possible results.
- Possession or sale of drugs – There are numerous challenges to drug charges. Was there probable cause? Was the arrest valid? Was the search valid? Were the drugs actually in the possession of the accused?
- Murder and other homicide offenses – If you were charged with a serious offense, it is crucial to hire experienced trial attorneys.
- Weapons charges – Our attorneys are skilled, and knowledgeable and they understand how to represent clients charged with weapons violations.
Other Criminal Law Practice Areas
Including the following examples:
- Violation of probation
- Bond reduction hearings
- Domestic violence
- Sex offenses
- Theft charges, including retail theft
- Credit card fraud
- Identity theft
- Computer crimes
- Juvenile matters
- White collar crimes and federal offenses, including fraud, mail fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, RICO violations and many others
Driver’s License Offenses, Driving Offenses, Traffic Ticket Offenses
- Driving and ticket offenses– speeding, illegal turn, texting while driving, etc.
- Driving without a valid license – driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Driver’s license reinstatement
- All other driving offenses
Wisdom, Knowledge and Integrity
There is simply no substitute for experience, and our attorneys, have been providing aggressive and effective representation for more than 30 years. Additionally, Attorney Braden is a respected Administrative Law Judge and a Certified Arbitrator. When you need help, it is essential to be able to call upon a trusted, devoted and skilled criminal defense attorneys. If you or a loved one has been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, contact Attorneys Diane Ainsworth and Zedrick Braden immediately for a free case review.